2012 - Enhance plan historic site on the Island of Porquerolles
FRANCE- Provence – Island of Porquerolles
The participants worked on the promotion of the cultural identity of forts on the island, taking into account visitors’ interests as well inhabitants’ concerns.
Deliverables of the campus are :
- Proposals of new uses for forts (house of associations, unusual bed and beakfast, artist's residence)
- Restoration proposals (repair of the loophole, restoration of roofs)
- The elaboration of a topographical guide and a circuit of forts allowing to cross the coast and the inside of the island.
See pictures and proposals of the campus
2011 - Landscape design improvements to the Domaine de Fabrégas
FRANCE - Provence La Seyne-sur-Mer
- The campus will make proposals for enhancing the landscape features of the site and present them to the general public.
2011 - Development of industrial heritage and landscaping improvements at the Royal Gunpowder Factory
FRANCE- Provence Saint-Chamas
- The campus will study proposals seeking to open up the old mills to the general public. It will concentrate on renewing the water supply to the mills, public accessibility and public presentation of the site.
2009 - Creation of an eco-museum on the theme of traditional orange groves
TUNISIA – Hammamet / Association pour l’Education Relative à l’Environnement Hammamet (an environmental awareness-raising initiative).
- Proposals for the installation the “Maison de l’Orangeraie” (Orange-grove House), with an exhibition space, an example of an orange grove and a water discovery trail, as well as a programme for the museology and communication of the project.
2009 - Tourist-targeted development of the ancient villages of Redortiers and Montsalier
FRANCE – Provence – Redortiers / Montsalier
- Compilation of an inventory of dry stone heritage features (cabins and sheepfolds) and a study for landscape development of the ancient parts of Redortiers.
2009 - Inventory of dry stone heritage features on Monte Bracco
ITALY – Piedmont – Monte Bracco / AURIATE
- Compilation of an inventory of dry stone heritage features.
2008 - Development of cultural tourism in the Medina quarter of Tunis
TUNISIA - Medina quarter of Tunis / Association de Sauvegarde de la Médina de Tunis (a heritage protection initiative)
- Identification of thematic discovery trails in the medina and publication of information leaflets.